We can all agree that hair loss impacts the physical appearance to a large extent but there are many psychological effects as well. Hair loss can affect both men and women at any age. Unfortunately, in most cases, we cannot stop hair loss from occurring. However, there are natural ways to slow down, or reverse the hair loss problem until a more effective, radical solution can be found.
Read below to find out what the first steps are in reversing hair loss!
Taking hair growth supplements is the first step of the process.
- Even if you eat a well balanced diet and maintain a healthy weight, supplements that are specific for hair growth will provide you with the healthy nutrients that your body may need.
- Most people do not take in the necessary amount of vitamins and healthy nutrients from the food they consume, therefore adding valuable nutrients to your diet is not only going to make the hair loss slow down, it is also going to give you peace of mind, knowing that your body is getting what it needs.
A more natural and easy way to slow down hair loss is adding certain foods to your diet.
- Even though this may sound as if you are going to have to change up your entire diet in order to accommodate for the hair loss, it really doesn’t have to be a big issue.
- Salmon, which contains a significant amount of protein is considered to be a “building block” for strong and healthy hair.
- The omega-3 fatty acids also play a key role in hair growth and salmon is the greatest source. Spinach is a major source for vitamins A & C but it also contains folate and beta carotene, which can help your natural oils circulate, moisturizing the scalp.
- Green tea contains antioxidants that help release the body’s impurities. When the body is “clean”, the circulation will improve and hair growth vitamins and nutrients will flow better reaching your hair more efficiently.
A few more things that you can try in order to reverse hair loss naturally are reducing your stress levels.
- Stress impacts our lives more than can comprehend. That’s why it’s vital to keep our stress levels down, not only for hair loss, but to maintain a healthy life overall.
- Hydration is also very important. Again, hydration is not only going to help with hair loss, it is going to improve many aspects of your overall health as well.
- For adults, the suggested amount is eight glasses of water daily. Moreover, you can try massaging your scalp with essential oils once a week. You can use lavender oil, coconut oil, and aloe vera.
As always, feel free to reach out to us so that we can further assist you with any questions you may have or guide you while to figure out what is the best solution for you.