Hair loss is an issue that can affect both men and women, old or young. As we have discussed in previous blog posts, stress is one of the most prominent causes along with the mismanagement of the scalp and hormonal changes.
But what are some simple lifestyle changes that can slow down the hair loss process and give you back the control you wish in your life.
Your hair care routine is one of the most important areas to address when making changes to improve your hair’s health. This doesn’t mean that you must spend lots and lots of money on products. However, it means taking a closer look at the hair products you use and the routine that you have in order to make changes that will help.
- For example, shampoo and other hair products that aren’t suitable for your hair type can affect the health and growth of your hair.
- In addition, over-brushing your hair or pulling it back too tight can become problematic.
- Always remember that you can seek professional help for any questions you may have about the do’s and dont’s of your hair routine.
Moreover, small lifestyle changes can make a significant difference in the way hair grows.
- If you aren’t getting enough beneficial haxir-building nutrients from the food you consume, it may lead to hair thinning. Eating a balanced diet is the key to starting to see changes in hair loss.
- It is important that you consume sufficient amounts of the following: Proteins, B-vitamins, Beta- carotene, Good fats, Vitamin A, and Biotin.
- You can find these nutrients in meat, fish, nuts, berries, and green leafy vegetables. Taking a multivitamin can also be a good idea if you don’t consume sufficient amounts of these nutrients.
There are many small and easy changes that you can make in order to slow down the hair loss process.
These changes can as simple as changing your routine, brushing your hair more gently, and eating foods that will promote hair growth and retention. You may always contact us and we’ll be happy to guide you through the first steps of making changes in order to slow down hair loss.