Hair loss in men is sometimes referred to as male pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia.
It is a condition that is caused by genetics and hormones.
Hair loss can occur from the early age of 18 years, or much later in life. As we age, the hair growth rate slows down. However, men and women who suffer the effects much younger or with the greatest severity also have to deal with the psychological effects of losing hair.
A lot of research has gone into understanding hair loss as well as hair loss prevention and treatment options. As a result, there are many different options both for prevention and restoration. Even though some shampoos and medicine options have proven to temporarily slow down hair loss, the most effective method to combat hair loss once and for all is a hair transplantation.
Our SLC Fendi Technique is a minimally invasive procedure that guarantees you about the full re-growth of your hair – far more than can be achieved with any other method.
People often ask if shaving their hair will positively affect hair loss. The answer is simple: no!
- Shaving your hair will hide baldness but it is not a long term solution that will you give the result you want.
- The goal is to have great, healthy hair. That being said, the sooner you start the treatment, the better!
- The success of our technique will not be affected by the extent of your hair loss.
- However, always keep in mind that your emotional health is important as well.
- Consider the psychological effects that shaving your head will have. Your confidence will decrease and your self-esteem will be impacted.
Our technique allows several short or extended sessions, depending on your needs and wishes. As it is a treatment and not a surgery there is no need for shaving or cutting the hair from the region that the hair follicles will be extracted (donor area). Right after the hair follicle extraction, there is direct implantation of the hair follicles without any manipulation of the
We offer free consultation and we can provide significant information to us concerning your hair loss problem. The assessment is of course free of charge and does not in any way oblige you to book a hair transplantation session at the Swiss Luxury Clinic.
We want you to be the best version of yourself. We are here to help. Let us be part of it!